The Camo Gunnison Float Tube by Classic Accessories is an extra large front-entry float tube with a hydrodynamic hull shape and a unique sculpted design for improved tracking and steering.
It comes with roomy armrest storage with additional reel pockets, gear pockets, small mesh pockets and flat zippered pockets.
Included with purchase is one (1) U-shaped float tube cover, one (1) U-shaped float tube bladder, one (1) backrest bladder, one (1) mesh stripping apron, three (3) piece stabilizer bar set and one (1) bladder repair kit with two (2) PVC patches and a deflation tube.
A separate Certificate of Origin form is included with this float tube. If your state requires registration of your float tube, you will need to include the HIN number on the form.
Check your state’s boating regulations to see if your float tube requires registration.
Facts about the Classic Accessories CAMO Belly Boat
- Features improved steering with its hydrodynamic hull shape
- Includes stripping apron with fish ruler
- Can accommodate up to 250 pounds
- Comes with a horizontal rod holder
- Large, wide back rest for comfort
- Has a 1-year Classic Accessories warranty
- Included D-rings for creel bag and gear attachment
- Inflated size is 42-inches long by 41-inches wide by 23-inches high
- Has a quick release stripping apron for safety
- Safety flag pocket included